Not too cool, not too hot. Spring’s just right for cycling and with the extension to the bikeway on Frome Street just completed, it’s now a straight shot from the southern suburbs all the way through to Rundle Street.
If you’re keen to trick up your treadly for a safe city cycle, subscribe to Adelaide Living online by entering your name and email below , then hitting the subscribe button, and go in the running to win one of 50 hand-painted Beep Bicycle Bells, plus some handy bike lights.
As an Adelaide Living subscriber you’ll receive our fortnightly e-newsletter and find out about inspiring people, programs and activities making a positive impact on the city you live, work, study or just play in!
By clicking on the SUBSCRIBE button below you agree to the Competition *Terms & Conditions (see below)
*Competition Terms and Conditions
- To participate, you must complete all mandatory fields on the online entry form above.
- Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition starts on Monday 10 September 2018, 9:00am and ends on Sunday 30 September 2018 at 5:00pm.
- There are 50 Beep Bicycle Bells and 50 Bike Lights to give-away. There are various Beep Bicycle Bell designs available and winners can make a choice of one from whatever stock is available at the time of their collection.
- 50 winners will be selected on Tuesday 2 October 2018. The winners will be selected at random by City of Adelaide staff. The draw will be performed using a random computer process, and will take place on Tuesday 2 October 2018, 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide.
- Each entry submitted from Monday 10 September 2018 will have equal chance at winning the prize.
- The winners will be notified via email or telephone.
- Winners will be able to collect their prize from the Colonel Light Centre, 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide during business hours from 9am Wednesday 3 October 2018 until 5pm Friday 26 October 2018.
- The decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- City of Adelaide staff and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. As an entrant, you completely release Facebook.
- The City of Adelaide makes no representation, expressly or implied, as to the quality, reliability or suitability of the prizes and expressly disclaims any liability. Any problems associated with the prizes should be brought to the attention of the respective supplier of the service.
- The promoter is City of Adelaide, 25 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000. ABN No 20 903 762 572.