South Australia’s largest Christmas concert, QBE Insurance Carols by Candlelight, returns to Elder Park on Saturday 15 December with another star-studded line-up of Australian artists singing your favourite Christmas carols and songs.
The concert’s open to the whole community to attend but we have four (4) reserved seating tickets to giveaway, which will see one (1) lucky winner enjoying a prime view of the main stage with three of their family members of friends.*
To go in the running to win the tickets, simply enter your name and email address below.
Competition closes 5pm, Sunday 2 December 2018.
By clicking on the SUBSCRIBE button below you agree to the Competition *Terms & Conditions (see below)
The competition has closed. Good luck to all participants!
*QBE Insurance Carols by Candlelight Competition Terms and Conditions
- To participate, you must complete all mandatory fields on the online entry form.
- Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition starts on Thursday 1 November 2018, 9:00am and ends on Sunday 2 December 2018 at 5:00pm.
- There are four (4) reserved seating tickets to give-away to one (1) winner1. Total prize value: $196.
- One (1) winner will be selected on Monday 3 December 2018. The winner will be selected at random by City of Adelaide staff. The draw will be performed using a random computer process, and will take place on Monday 3 December 2018, 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide.
- Each entry submitted from Thursday 1 November 2018 will have equal chance at winning the prize.
- The winner will be notified via email or telephone.
- Ticket collection will be arranged direct with the winner but will require the tickets to be collected in person from the Colonel Light Centre, 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide during business hours, prior to 5pm Friday 14 December 2018.
- The decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- City of Adelaide staff and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. As an entrant, you completely release Facebook.
- The City of Adelaide makes no representation, expressly or implied, as to the quality, reliability or suitability of the prizes and expressly disclaims any Any problems associated with the prizes should be brought to the attention of the respective supplier of the service.
- The promoter is City of Adelaide, 25 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000. ABN No 20 903 762 572.