Imperial Hotel, Adelaide, 1918


Photo taken 01 November 1918

PRG 280/1/18/83 The Imperial Hotel on the north-east corner of King William Street and Grenfell Street, Adelaide. The building has been decorated with flags and banners to celebrate the end of WWI. Established in 1869 as Hann's Hotel, changed name to the Imperial in 1871 and demolished in 1960. See: www.flickr.com/photos/state_library_south_australia/86371... Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.