Supreme Court Hotel, 7 Gouger Street, c1885


Photo taken 01 January 1885

B 72463/123 The building section on the left of this photograph was established as the Rainbow Tavern in 1853. The corner building, built in 1881, survives but ceased to be a licensed premises in 1970. See: www.flickr.com/photos/state_library_south_australia/15508... Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.