Adelaide Living magazine is the City of Adelaide’s seasonal community publication shining the spotlight on what makes living, working, visiting and studying in this city so special.
In print and online, Adelaide Living is where we share positive stories about, from and for the city community: stories that showcase the people and organisations contributing to Adelaide being a smart, green, liveable and creative city – and the Council programs and services assisting them.
To help shape the types of stories and information Adelaide Living features in the future, we’d like to understand what living in the city means to you.
To go in the running to win one of twenty (20) Haigh’s Chocolates Gift Cards (each valued at $50), simply complete our Adelaide Living Magazine – 2019 Reader Survey below – and help us make Adelaide Living a better fit for you.
Survey ends at 5 pm on Sunday 31 March 2019. By completing the survey, you agree to the ¹Competition Terms & Conditions (see below).
¹Competition Terms and Conditions
1. To participate, you must complete all mandatory fields on the online survey.
2. Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition starts on Wednesday 9 January 2019, 9:00 am and ends on Sunday 31 March 2019 at 5:00 pm.
4. There are 20 Haigh’s Chocolates Gift Cards (each valued at $50), to give-away.
5. 20 winners will be selected on Monday 1 April 2019. The winners will be selected at random by City of Adelaide staff. The draw will be performed using a random computer process, and will take place on Monday 1 April 2019, 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide.
6. Each entry submitted from Wednesday 7 January 2019 will have equal chance at winning the prize.
7. The winners will be notified via email.
8. Winners will be able to collect their prize from the Colonel Light Centre, 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide during business hours from 9 am Tuesday 2 April 2019 until 5 pm Friday 19 April 2019.
9. The decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
10. City of Adelaide staff and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
11. The City of Adelaide makes no representation, expressly or implied, as to the quality, reliability or suitability of the prizes and expressly disclaims any liability. Any problems associated with the prizes should be brought to the attention of the respective supplier of the service.
12. The promoter is City of Adelaide, 25 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000. ABN No 20 903 762 572.