Adelaide Living magazine is the City of Adelaide’s seasonal community publication shining the spotlight on what makes living, working, visiting and studying in this city so special.
In print and online, Adelaide Living is where we share positive stories about, from and for the city community: stories that showcase the people and organisations contributing to Adelaide being a smart, green, liveable and creative city – and the Council programs and services assisting them.
We’d like to know what’s working with the magazine and where we can improve to ensure we’re providing you with the stories you most want to read, in the format you want to enjoy them.
To go in the running to win one of twenty (20) Haigh’s Chocolates Gift Cards (each valued at $50), simply complete our Adelaide Living Magazine – 2018 Reader Survey below.
Survey ends at 5pm on 18 November 2018. By completing the survey, you agree to the ¹Competition Terms & Conditions (see below).
¹Competition Terms and Conditions
1. To participate, you must complete all mandatory fields on the online survey.
2. Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition starts on Monday 10 September 2018, 9:00am and ends on Sunday 18 November 2018 at 5:00pm.
4. There are 20 Haigh’s Chocolates Gift Cards (each valued at $50), to give-away.
5. 20 winners will be selected on Monday 19 November 2018. The winners will be selected at random by City of Adelaide staff. The draw will be performed using a random computer process, and will take place on Monday 19 November 2018, 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide.
6. Each entry submitted from Monday 10 September 2018 will have equal chance at winning the prize.
7. The winners will be notified via email.
8. Winners will be able to collect their prize from the Colonel Light Centre, 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide during business hours from 9am Tuesday 20 November 2018 until 5pm Friday 23 November 2018.
9. The decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
10. City of Adelaide staff and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
11. The City of Adelaide makes no representation, expressly or implied, as to the quality, reliability or suitability of the prizes and expressly disclaims any liability. Any problems associated with the prizes should be brought to the attention of the respective supplier of the service.
12. The promoter is City of Adelaide, 25 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000. ABN No 20 903 762 572.